Dear friends and fellow journalists, the Sports4world editorial staff congratulates everyone on our professional holiday, World Sports Journalists Day! We wish you bright and exciting ideas, great news, fascinating articles, creativity in work, high readership, health, and a cheerful mood.
Thanks to sports journalists, readers have the opportunity to learn a lot of new and exciting information on the world of sports every day. On the Sports4world webpage, we have also provided unique materials from sports movements around the world and they are published here exclusively. Since December 2020, our site has been visited by more than six thousand unique users from 116 countries.
More than twenty talented journalists from all over the world published their works on our editorial platform. We wish to highlight a selection of the most popular and exciting works published on Sports4world since its first publication.
Dream Together Masters
Since our site is managed by a trio of graduates from the world-renowned DTM program of Seoul National University, we have naturally published works talking about the said program. Here are a few of them.
- Dream Together Master Program from the beginning and beyond by Olha Zavhorodnya (Ukraine);
- Dream Together Seoul Forum – chronology until nowadays by Iaroslav Tokmachov (Ukraine);
- From pro athlete to a successful sports administrator by Baboucarr Camara (Gambia);
- Despite COVID-19, DTM Still Dreams Together by Sara Moamen (Egypt).
Our platform has also received publications regarding current events and other phenomena around the world.
- How Aida Khasanova overcame the worldwide crisis by Olha Zavhorodnya (Ukraine);
- Influencers on and off the Field: Athletes Weighing In on the Palestinian Cause by Maria Barakat (Jordan);
- Review of the Martial Arts for African Youth and Women Webinar by Ali Hussein (Sudan);
4. From zero to hero: story of the “Dinastía de Guerreros Taekwondo” by Arturo Alvarez (Mexico).
Since our website is about sports, we’ve also included a health column.
- Sports evolution of human beings by Tomas Kamusaki (Spain)
- Healthy lifestyle: Where to Begin? by Olga Ivanenko (Ukraine)
- Senifitness: making fitness accessible by Niko Chipeta (Zambia)
4. Local Food at Home and Abroad – Which is better? by Taisiya Cherednichenko (Ukraine)
International Sports Competitions
- Egypt Plays Host to the 27th IHF Men’s Handball World Championship Amidst the Global Pandemic by Sara Moamen (Egypt);
- Is Tokyo Ready to Host the Olympic Games? A Review of the FINA Diving World Cup 2021 – Japan by Iaroslav Tokmachov (Ukraine);
- Showtime During the Pandemic. A Review of the LEN European Aquatics Championships 2021 in Budapest by Iaroslav Tokmachov (Ukraine);
- New horizons at the Olympics? An overview of new events expected at the Tokyo Olympics by Bogdan Smirny (Ukraine).
- When the “digital” world makes your real one better | FC “PERSIB by Rijki Kurniawan (Indonesia);
- Fly Like A Swallow – The Quick Rise of Yaroslava Mahuchikh by Olha Zavhorodnya (Ukraine);
- Creating a football league and football club at the age of 16? Easy by Iaroslav Tokmachov (Ukraine);
- A Look Back at the UODC 2021 by Iaroslav Tokmachov (Ukraine).
We also made our way into YouTube beginning March 2021. In a short period of time, our interviews have received thousands of views. Our last interview was with the legendary dunker from Ukraine known all over the world as #SmooveUkraine
We sincerely thank all our authors for their contribution to the development of the international sports community! Your hard work, professionalism, and efficiency are highly appreciated by our readers and your publications will forever be considered as pioneers of Sports4world.com
We wish our authors ease in writing topics, inspiration, and further creativity! Special thanks go to Sports4world Chief Editor Aldo Tong for the impeccable and professional editing of the publications on our website. No less, we are grateful to our readers for subscribing to our materials and for your feedback! Your activity inspires us to generate new ideas and publications!
Happy World Sports Journalists Day, friends! Love, Sports4world.com
Edited by Aldo Tong